Monday, April 18, 2005

FORT CARSON HEADQUARTERS, April 18 2005

       

Fort Carson, the Mountain Post, is home to the 3rd BCT, 43rd ASG, 3rd ACR, 5th Armored Brigade, 13th Air Support Operations Squadron, and the 10th Special Forces Group.  I admit it... I am a flag fanatic.  This one flies over the Post Headquarters.

This is one of the two cannons posted outside the headquarters building.

There is also something about bronze statues that I just cannot resist.  This soldier guards the entrance to the headquarters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, love the positioning of your shots!

Anonymous said...

I can hear the flag snap in the wind! Nice capture.

Anonymous said...

My son was almost stationed at Ft. Carson when he was an MP!  He got accepted for flight training and that changed things!  How I'd love to go visit there for all the photo ops!  Keep 'em coming Dorn!  Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that flag picture... very nice!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

what  a great perspective on that flag! you are getting better and better at this

:-)

~ www.jerseygirljournal.com  

Followers

Blog Archive